JOHNSTON & DANIEL
A DIVISION OF ROYAL LePAGE REAL ESTATE SERVICES LTC., BROKERAGE
477 Mount Pleasant Road Toronto, ON M4S 2L9
Direct 416 996 8414
Direct 416 938 2002
• Multiple Award Winners
In 17 years of real estate transactions our success has been recognized with multiple Gairdner and Diamond Awards of Merit.
• We have worked in a broad spectrum of business and cultural enterprises with much experience gained and many connections made to the change
agents at the heart of a dynamic Toronto.
• Before real estate I moved from Scotland to Toronto and worked as a stockbroker and money market salesperson on Bay Street which developed my
understanding of markets and the mysteries of the economy and with which I now advise my clients.
• Later I established Twenty One McGill Street Women’s Club and grew it into a respected cultural institution with more than 3,000 members with
several businesses under one roof. There I honed the same marketing, sales and organizational skills I bring to my clients today. In building the
40,000 sq. ft. clubhouse I gained expertise that’s an invaluable source of advice for clients.
• My trajectory took me from Ottawa to South America with a degree in anthropology where I was involved in ethnographic research and filmmaking.
I could tell you all you want to know about the meaning of “home” in all parts of the world. My abiding interest is to have my pulse on your
neighbourhood’s real estate market. I know the houses, the owners, the sales, the trends and the current market inventory.
ISABEL & DANIEL
• Together we opened restaurants and produced and directed films which connected us to other people who cared about Toronto’s cultural and civic
development and who by the choices they made about where to live, added to the dynamic city unfolding today.
• We see our job as more than buying and selling houses. It’s about homes, inhabited by people with ideals, values and needs and it’s our job to
connect people to each other as buyers or sellers and to help them each fulfill their aspirations and meet more than their needs.